New Flat Roof Construction & Repairs in New York
For decades, Goldenberg Roofing NYC has been providing residents of the five boroughs of New York City with the highest rated and most efficient flat roofing services. Our new state-of-the art flat roofing systems are aesthetically pleasing, reduce heating /cooling costs and keep your building structurally sound. Goldenberg flat roofing systems will add a significant amount of value to your residential or commercial structure by keeping mold, mildew and moisture away from your property. Patching up antiquated flat roofing will cost you more in the long run and keep your roof at a risk for major damage. Over the years, many of our clients went with the patch and repair approach and within a few years time were forced to purchase a new flat roof (regretting the fact they could have enjoyed that same new roof for many years prior).
The evolution of flat roofing has allowed us to provide our clients with a superior new system that uses large industrial sheets of synthetic materials made from EPDM, TPO & PVC, and modified bitumen. Goldenberg Roofing NYC has installed thousands of flat roofing system in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx & Staten Island. Our exceptional quality and low overhead allows us to provide our clients with exceptional quality and craftsmanship at the lowest possible cost. Call us now to schedule a free estimate at:
Goldenberg Roofing NYC uses high quality membranes that have been mastered to keep moisture and water away from your structure. Goldenberg’s waterproofing specialists will ensure that your drainage system will work in tandem with your slope to give you full protection from any rain or snow that mother nature can dish out. Your product and satisfaction is always 100% guaranteed.
When possible and plausible, we do everything in our power to repair your existing roof and help you avoid the costs of a new one. There are many situations where a simple repair or coating can make a decent flat roof into a great one. Our wide selection of coatings and membranes allow us to treat and repair any roof type of any age.
Our award winning staff is standing by and ready to help you with any flat roofing inquiries you may have including:
- Built-Up Systems (tar & gravel systems using bitumen, asphalt or tar pitch)
- Cool Roof Coating (silicone, butyl rubber, hypalons, neoprenes, acrylics, polyurethane elastomers, and modified asphalts)
- EPDM Systems (durable membranes composed of ethylene and propylene created from organic gas)
- Fluid Applied Membranes (a liquid roof coating that prolongs your roof and is great for a repairable roof)
- Modified Bitumen (asphalt product which hold up great at fluctuating temperatures and severe weather conditions)
- Sheet Metal (metal roofing may be right for you. We offer stainless steel, copper and aluminum roofing & gutters systems)
- Single-Ply ( EPDM, CSPE, and Neoprene for large flat roofing and TPO and PVC for smaller ones)
- TPO & PVC (white and light roofing materials which can take abuse and deflect heat and UV)